• match plans unable to change instruction to standardtempo

kertiek
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

in match plans lets say the team starts playing with high tempo and after scoring a goal i want them to lower the tempo a little to stantard

there is no ioption for it in team instructions and cant be selected as you see in the image bellow

image.png.aba5b3527ae8fdf61bcb6346a74810b3.png

the only way to do it is to change the whole tactic and not change only the tempo, the same problem happens if u have selected "run at defense" and u want to uncheck it, there is not option to remove "run at defense" and also leave unselected "dribble less" so the "balanced option between those two ( none of them selected) is impossible to make it change while using match plans, so if u can please add the "balanced" tempo as an option

if u select "run at defense", automatically unchecks "dribble less", there should be another setting to selected "balanced dribbling" that unchecks both, "run at defense" and "dribble less" and that should change the team instruction accordingly

thanks

image.png.ab626c4413e4bd0271449a0f1385d27e.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

the same problem happens for trigger press, u cant select the "balanced" option so it remains unchanged even when the shout selected has it

image.png.60d4dca8741a179bb904eaa887ad358c.png

image.png.5a635710d602c56dc663e9c220d92955.pngimage.png.a94faf26282fd07ae1e404e87ca884bd.png

the same problem with tackling, there is no option to leave "get stuck in" and "stay on feet" unchecked, and if u have one checked it will remain activated even when the shout has both unselected.

image.png.9012d85aa462b708302a249e93a4475f.png

and as u can see in the image  there is some instructions that have no text, in the image above there is not text in the two instructions under "stay on feet"

just to explain further the problem, the problem iis not only the missing options in the team instructions for the match plans scenario setup, the problem is that even when setting multiple scenarios up the tempo and the other "balanced/standard " options never change, for example

scenario drawing the team plays with "high tempo" and "run at defense"

after scoring a goal in the scenario "winning 1+" the shout i use has balanced tempo and no dribbling selected, meaing  "drible less often" and "rut at defence" both unselected, but when the trigger for the scenario "winning 1+" happens, both tempo and dribbling settings remain unchanged and stuck on high tempo and "run at defence""  selected, but i specifically changed those two instructions to balanced  and also waste more time, only the waste time change happens but the other options never change, thats the problem.

Edited by kertiek

• SI Staff

Thanks for coming back with some more information. If there are additional screenshots you'd like to provide to demonstrate this that is always appreciated. The more at a glance readily available information does tend to make it easier for our QA team.

hey the text for some instruction in match plans is still missing in the new update

image.png.2a12c2faddb6da625833bbb2d39d2e19.png

and the problem i reported in the original post in this report is still happening, i hope u guys take in consideration the suggestion i made for the UI and also fix the problem with instruction not being changed.

thanks.

• SI Staff

Our QA team have been taking a look over this one and thanks for providing some more information since the latest update. In order to investigate what is happening further on your side, would you be able to provide your save game file from before a match where this happens? A guide on how to share your file is available here: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/

i uploaded  the file

• testing match plan madrid.fm

the match plan to be used is named "test" and starts playing with the scenario "drawing" using the tactical style "base"

image.png.5ad1c14264d96cae75856feac5fbc942.png

after the team scores 1 goal the scenario "winning 1+" should trigger using the tactical style "winning 1" with standard tempo, standard trigger press and time wasting increased to "frequently", also removes the counter press instruction

image.png.f5afecd7b2991ee4da058f23d1f42250.pngimage.png.ebcdd02fa916f15cfa92f6ca6670cac7.png

but the only change that u can see while actually playing the match and using the match plan is in "time wasting" that changes from "sometimes" to "frenquently", the "tempo" and "trigger press" never change to standard, and the counter press instruction never gets removed.

this is a screenshot of the team instructions while playing a match with the match plan "test" in use and u can see only "time wasting" changed, all the other instructions never change. so i know the trigger for the scenario is happening, but not all the instructions are being applied as they should.

image.png.0ba2b2961dd993278ea3b9a7da27dbf4.png

Edited by kertiek

On 03/12/2022 at 19:36, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for providing that save game. Our QA team will investigate what has been happening in your save.

@Michael Santi think i found the problem with the instructions in match plan scenarios, they dont match the new team instructions available in tactics, what i mean by this?

in the tactics the only options to pick in "line of engagement" are 3: high press , mid block and low block. as u can see in the image bellow
    image.png.d8fe32f367ade5ae0dd5d46d78f878eb.png

but in the match plans scenarios u can select 5 lines of engagement, because in fm22 and in previous versions of the game, when we had two more lines of engagement that were more extreme at both sides, very high press and very low block (red square  on the image bellow).

image.png.4943d23319572583424227da1d9b15f5.png

and since the options for lane of engagement dont match the currently available options in the tactics (5 in match plans vs 3 in tactics ), the match plans get bugged out and wont apply correctly all the team instruction set in each scenario.

i hope this help to find and fix the problem with the match plans.

Edited by kertiek