• Ingame Substitution Problems

eren39
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

i have witnessed some Substitution Problems ingame. After i make a sub for example suddenly my right back plays as forward and my forward as right back. Happened a few times to me.

Also the bug where all player are unsorted at first in the tactic screen is in the game. Is that so hard to fix?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for sharing this one with us. In regards to the player coming on in the wrong position can you share your pkm/pkm's where you have this happening? It would help our QA team look into it. A guide on how to share your file is available here:

Here an example. I usually play a 4-3-3 DM wide. After conceding a goal in about minute 60, i change the formation into a 3-5-2. I sub in a third CB, but after the change the CB is switching position with one of my Strikers. I hope i could upload the right file, tell me if not. Thank you.

Blackpool – Buxton.pkm

• SI Staff

Odd this is happening so often, do you happen to have any position swaps at all in your tactics? Our QA team will still be taking a look into the examples, just wondering if there may be anything else that could help explain this.

16 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Odd this is happening so often, do you happen to have any position swaps at all in your tactics? Our QA team will still be taking a look into the examples, just wondering if there may be anything else that could help explain this.

I'm not this bug report's OP and I don't have any .pkms to hand of this issue happening, but I have experienced it a few times when I try and make a substitution and swap player positions at the same time (e.g. taking off a winger, moving my striker to the wing and bringing a new striker on)

Edited by autohoratio

Am 13.12.2022 um 21:22 schrieb Michael Sant:

Yes, in my 4-3-3 DM wide the two wingers are swapping position. 

• SI Staff

If removing the swap positions instructions prevents this from happening then that would be good to know, I appreciate it is a frustrating issue to encounter and our QA team are investigating further.

sorry for late reply, but after this anoying bug i did not play the game at all. i am playing other games right now.

but for you i just tested this. i turned off switch position and then changed the formation. but it still happend to me. GG

thats a football manager game, and the MINIMUM expectation of a player is to trust that the team you select is correctly on the field.

another pkm atached

Sunderland – Buxton.pkm

ok i tested it again. i removed switch position completely. after this it did not happen again. it looks like it has something to do with this.

maybe this information ist helpful for people who have the same issue, for me its not important anymore because i am quiting this game.

• SI Staff

I am sorry to hear that this has been negative enough to turn you away from FM, but a genuine thanks for taking the time to do further testing and sharing that information with us. It will help us continue our investigations. 

On 14/12/2022 at 12:39, autohoratio said:

I'm not this bug report's OP and I don't have any .pkms to hand of this issue happening, but I have experienced it a few times when I try and make a substitution and swap player positions at the same time (e.g. taking off a winger, moving my striker to the wing and bringing a new striker on)

Not sure if you need any more examples of this still as it seems to be a different issue to the one OP experienced @Michael Sant

I subbed Stević (AMC) off to bring on Patrick Luan, with Luan being moved to STR and the previous STR Slišković being moved to AMC, however the game didn't recognise that switch. I didn't use the "Swap positions" PI at all, just manually dragged the player from one position to the other.

Uploaded the following files to the SI owncloud

• autohoratio - Schaffhausen Sub Issue.fm
    • autohoratio - Schaffhausen v Young Boys - Sub Issue.pkm (save immediately after the match)
    • autohoratio - Schaffhausen Sub Issue Prematch.fm (save immediately before the match)
    • autohoratio - Schaffhausen v Young Boys - Sub Issue match_recording.rec