• Blocked shots

Louisking1992
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Once again, I find myself on the forums complaining about the huge amount of blocked shots that I am seeing each game, and I feels like its only gotten worse since the update which is pretty spectacular considering before the update all i saw was blocked shot, after blocked shot. finally decided to post again as this game was a mess.. i counted 10 blocked shots from my team alone 

Atalanta v Atlético Madrid.pkm

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Another game with a ton of blocked shots, but the one moment that really stood out to me was in minute 24:07 when my AF receives the ball and instead of running with it, or passing it shoots from miles out which of course gets blocked.. 

As a AF he should have either ran with the ball down the left of the CB or held up the play a little longer. everything seems so rushed in the final third, players are shooting way to often from poor angles which end up getting blocked

a197a9fdc03815af5a51bdf12d64ecad.jpg

Atalanta v Eintracht Frankfurt.pkm

How is this issue still just "under review" ? - it has been reported as a problem ever since the Beta launch.

And now there are no more updates coming, so that you can just tell us is under review, and then nothing happens.

just had a game with 21 shots that did not hit the target. This happens way to often and have had for way to long. This, and many other issues have just been ignored, and put under review, with no response to whether or  not it is something you actually are trying to fix.

image.png.8a54620bebc451bf5edb8e547cf4e35f.png

shots of target.pkm