• No network connection - unable to join online game

JamboLad
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hello currently in game status is shows as ‘no network connection’

A group of us are unable to join our weekly game. 

is this an issue on our game or is there an issue in game? Not seen this on fm22 but we did see it last year once. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Any updates ?

19 hours ago, Arcade said:

Its happened so much to me and 3 of my mates, only the first person can join. For the past few weeks we have managed to restart our consoles and it allowed the others in, but in the past few days only the first person can.

Please fix, its been going on for too long

How is this still not fixed? It’s literally been months. Only 1 person can join an Xbox network save and nobody else after that it’s been the same issue for months but nothings been fixed.

This whole issue has been handle terribly by the SI staff, how are you gonna let a game ruining bug stay in your game for months on end.

Just had this happen to me got in to my 5th season with 3 friends and it wont let more than one person join. It just gets stuck on joining game for ages.

Still a good three months left on this year's game cycle but still haunting me and my mates.. if not this year then absolutely has to be fixed for 23

This is genuinely ridiculous at this point. It’s been pretty much 8 months. My girlfriend could have literally almost pushed out new life in the time this stupid issue has been around for. Not impressed SI, not impressed at all. Not to mention the complete lack of communication from the staff about it 

On 04/05/2022 at 09:47, Desmond Richardson said:

I understand your frustrations, all of you. We're still working alongside Epic to find a resolution to the issue.

As soon as I have more information I'll share it with you all.

Nothing since this ~3 months ago; a quarter of the game's cycle... poor whatever way it's spun

This issue is eating me up inside every time I encounter it honestly. Sometimes I want nothing more than to relax with my mates but I’m being blocked every which way. This glitch is a sickening disgrace and significant improvements need to be made. We will not be ignored! 

We are currently working alongside Epic and are working on something for future versions, but unfortunately due to the complexity of the issue on the server side, this can't be addressed for FM22. As I've stated previously in the thread this is something that isn't entirely within our control. I know this isn't going to please everyone (possibly anyone), and it's certainly not the type of update I want to be giving you all. I want to thank all of you who have helped provide additional information when asked upon as this has helped us thoroughly throughout this process.

Rest assured your messages have been received and have been passed on to the relevant parties as and when they come in.

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

We are currently working alongside Epic and are working on something for future versions, but unfortunately due to the complexity of the issue on the server side, this can't be addressed for FM22. As I've stated previously in the thread this is something that isn't entirely within our control. I know this isn't going to please everyone (possibly anyone), and it's certainly not the type of update I want to be giving you all. I want to thank all of you who have helped provide additional information when asked upon as this has helped us thoroughly throughout this process.

Rest assured your messages have been received and have been passed on to the relevant parties as and when they come in.

Thanks for the update at least, it’s good to know where it stands. It’s genuinely the most baffling issue I’ve ever encountered in a video game due to the sheer inconsistency. I think me and my mates have tried to play on like 7ish separate days in the last 2 weeks and it’s allowed all three of us in the server once. Previously it could work 3 days in a row and then not for two weeks in a row. I can’t possibly understand what changes day-to-day to make it work one day and not the other? Our save is very old, which may have something to do with it. It has almost 12 days playtime as it was created last year on game version 1632745 and it’s now saying the current version is 22.4.1+1665420, if that may have any bearing. 

Edited by Fer neen

This exact same glitch has occured in FM23 in just the 3rd time of logging in. We've got on twice and we can't play already. Please try and fix for FM24??? 

Absolutely pathetic.

I'm staggered. Truly. 

On 12/09/2022 at 17:22, Desmond Richardson said:

I guess if it couldn't be addressed in FM22 it won't be addressed in FM23 now either? 

Also having this issue on Xbox Game Pass version on console. Put in the password to join a friend and it says “Joining Online Game” for a few minutes then it goes away. Worked the first time the 3 of us played and has yet to work since then. This same issue has been happening in your games for a year now with no updates on the issue for months.