• No network connection - unable to join online game

JamboLad
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hello currently in game status is shows as ‘no network connection’

A group of us are unable to join our weekly game. 

is this an issue on our game or is there an issue in game? Not seen this on fm22 but we did see it last year once. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same here, will only let 1 of us join the host, normally all 6 of us could,

Only not been able too since the recent update we was fine the orher day playing it

34 minutes ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Can you please confirm what devices you're all playing on?

i’m also having this problem where only 1 person can join the server since the update , we’re all playing on xbox

• Administrators

As well as the devices as Des asked above, can you please confirm confirm how exactly you're trying to get people to join? What's the exact process all the players are going through? 

The more information we have on how you're doing this, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce this at our end and investigate accordingly.

Let us know, thanks. 

52 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

As well as the devices as Des asked above, can you please confirm confirm how exactly you're trying to get people to join? What's the exact process all the players are going through? 

The more information we have on how you're doing this, the easier it'll be for us to reproduce this at our end and investigate accordingly.

Let us know, thanks. 

We are all on xbox playing through the game pass , up until the update there was no problems 

normally the other two players would join through the ‘ join online game ‘ tab on the main menu through clicking the server and putting the password in , this works for the first player who joins the server but for the second who attempts to join it says loading for about 30 seconds to a minute then stops and nothing happens. We have also tried inviting through the xbox itself but with the same out come

Thanks

It was resolved for me on the night of the issue, it appeared to be a server down issue as opposed to game specific so it’s been fine since that. 

1 hour ago, Desmond Richardson said:

Thanks for the insight @JamboLad. With that being said @Olliebernie, have you tried multiple times since this occurred? I know generally speaking most users tend to play network games over the weekend, so I'd understood if you haven't tried it since.

Just went on and it’s working fine , thanks for your help. 

I’m having the exact same problem with my mates just at the end of the season aswell. Any note of when you’ll try to resolve this because your status says problem resolved just cos a few peoples started working when others still can’t get into games

I've re-opened this. @Bolger& @jackberkery1875 can you please confirm the following...

1 - confirm if all members of your network game have completed the most recent update?

2 - Can you please confirm how exactly you're trying to get people to join? What's the exact process all the players are going through? 

Yes we have all done the update we were thinking of uninstalling it and re downloading to see if that would make a difference.

We were all either joining the game by clicking on the hosts name and then joining that way or searching on the search list.

We hsve tried both and it will only let 1 person join the game then the rest of the users wont be able to join.

Anyone can join it but only 1 person along with the host, we have tried taking the paasword off, the host has deleted and reinstalled it.

Still unable to play it

Once it allows the 1 person to join we all just get 

"Joining game session" then after a while it will come up woth an error message or we have to dashboard

Me and 2 others are experiencing the same issue, one person can join with the host and the rest get stuck on the ‘joining online game’ until it times out. Hopefully this gets sorted soon.

Thanks for your patience. We're still investigating this issue. For those that haven't already can you please provide us with the following information? 

1 - confirm if all members of your network game have completed the most recent update?

2 - Can you please confirm how exactly you're trying to get people to join? What's the exact process all the players are going through? 

3 - What leagues/nations do you have loaded in the current online game?