• can't change the mentality in the handhold mode with touch

timodondino
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

In the handheld mode it's possible to change everything in the tactic screen with the touch option and without using the cursors or buttons. The only thing that doesn't work is to change the mentality of the tactic. When you click on that, nothing happens. If you want to change that you have to use the coursor and the buttons again.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      - play the game in the handheld mode
      - go to the tactic screen
      - try to change the mentality by touching it on the nintendo switch

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just bought FM22 on the Switch this afternoon and doesn't look as if this issue has been fixed. 

Is there an update on the progress of this or am I missing something? 

18 minutes ago, Lumbertubs said:

Just bought FM22 on the Switch this afternoon and doesn't look as if this issue has been fixed. 

Is there an update on the progress of this or am I missing something? 

It's already crashed as well during my very 1st game. Are these kinds of problems just bad luck or are they more of an indicator of what I should expect of the game as a whole? 

Unfortunately this is yet to be fixed. We only have a certain amount of capacity when working with a number of issues across the board. This issue is still with our dev team currently.

I'm sorry to hear your game has crashed already. Please let us know if this becomes at all persistent and we can investigate further.

• Administrators

I'm really sorry Arieger, it's an issue that will likely be resolved for future editions, not this one I'm afraid. As said above, it's down to having a certain capacity when working with a number of issues across the board.

On 10/07/2022 at 08:56, Arieger said:

Hi. Just bought this from the Nintendo store and downloaded and you still can’t change the mentality on the game 

You can change the mentality, just not using the touchscreen. Once you've pressed mentality, use the d-pad up n down arrows to select which mentality you want to change to and then press A.