• Internet speed affected by FM22

arthmael
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I came back from vacation and noticed my laptop speed was very slow (circa 7Mbps).

I reset my router and my laptop adapter settings and tried again. After the restart the speed was up to 142 Mbps and thought it was solved.

Later I started playing FM again and noticed again the speed was slow. Checked my PC, wifes laptop and my mobile phone which worked perfectly.

I thought it might be a Steam thing but it is not. 

I use speedtest.net to check it and at the exact time i end the fm22 proccess in task manager my internet speed shoots up.

Wtf is going on? What should I do?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, 

I've also been experiencing this since last week. Although I've also seen the same happening when playing Civilization 6. Both games are on Steam so not sure if that is what is causing it.

On 15/08/2022 at 06:28, arthmael said:

Right, sorry for the wrong post. Can the moderators please transfer it to the right forum?

I'll close this down for the time being. With any technical issues on FM22 for PC you will need to submit a support ticket. You can do this by clicking support ticket in the previous sentence. Feel free to copy and paste the information provided in your forum post within the support ticket. Our dedicated support team will be able to support you from there. Please let me know if you have any further issues.