• While searching in Player Search, Filtering for "listed for transfer" or "listed for loan" produces lists of players that arnt listed at all

T-IceMan
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

As title suggests, when i search in Player Search, Filtering for "listed for transfer" or "listed for loan" produces lists of players that mostly arnt listed at all (not mentioned at the player status icons, or in their profiles).

When ticking both boxes at the same time it seems to show both transferlisted and loanlisted. However its both lists together, so not only people who are both transferlisted and loanlisted, its basicly just transfer list and loan list together instead. Guess u can see this way of filtering as a workaround to at least see the loan/transfer listed players.......

1st pic: Filter example of having just "listed for transfer"

2nd pic: the list that gets produced (basicly no-one listed for transfer)

3rd pic: the list i get when selecting both "listed for transfer" AND "listed for loan", produces both lists together (instead of only players that are listed for both), so transferlisted players dnt have the "l=Loa" tag.

filterexample.jpg

filtered.jpg

listedboth.jpg

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Player search, tick the "listed for transfer" OR "listed for loan" box. When ticking both boxes at the same time it seems to show both transferlisted and loanlisted (although also wrong).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Would you be able to provide a save file that we could investigate on? The issue isn't appearing when we test it internally. 

On 25/10/2021 at 15:46, Kyle Brown said:

Would you be able to provide a save file that we could investigate on? The issue isn't appearing when we test it internally. 

Uploaded with the name LoanListed-T-Ice.fm

Extra observations when trying stuff out:

Im noticing in the advance filter that when the "transfer status" filter is ticked and on "not listed"  and the "loan status" on "listed", it shows the whole list including non-listed players like i show in the issue. Same ofc in the quick filter with both options, having Loan Status on Listed and Transfer Status also active on Not Listed causes the issue.

If i don't use the transfer list filter (aka not ticked at all), it seems to show all the loan listed players like it should. So it seems to be related to that Transfer Status option being ticked, even if it says "not listed". So instead of "loan listed players that arnt transfer listed", It shows loan listed players AND (all?) players that arnt transfer listed.

Of course could be intended behaviour, but then the "not listed" option makes no sense to include i'd say?

Edited by T-IceMan