• Unable to sign player due to lack of transfer budget, unable to adjust transfer budget due to 'pending transfer'

phantombandit
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I had a transfer come in so I attempted to move some wage and scouting budget into my transfer budget to make room for the transfer. It wasnt enough so when the transfer came in I delayed it for a week. During that week I was able to sell a player that, due to the additional wage room it opened, gave me enough money to complete the transfer. However, I was unable to then move the money from my wage budget due to having recently adjusted the transfer budget, 'and contract offers based on these adjustments are still open'. When the delay came around, it still would not give me the option to transfer money so I had to terminate the contract offer, which then unlocked adjusting the transfer budget.

The solution would be to always have the 'adjust transfer budged' button available in the 'transfer delayed?' email, regardless of the boards opinion on adjusting the transfer budget.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments