• Scouts, DoF & recruitment meeting recommend players/staff i cant sign due to work permit rules

Maikelinho
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

I couldn't find a thread about this, so I made one. Its bugging me out since the start of works permits in England and it hasnt changed since.

I start most saves in the lower leagues in England (I'm now with Boston United in the Championship). In de lower leagues, you cant sign (most) foreign players because of the work permit legislation. But a lot of times the scouts recommends a foreign player I cant sign. Why do they recommend it when I cant sign them? If I know I cant sign him, surely my Head Scout will know. Stop wasting time on players I cant sign. Same for the Recruitment meeting during transferseasons. There wil be alot of foreign players I cant sign. If i cant sign them, dont show them. Its really frustrating when they recommend a briliant player, which you cant sign then.

Same for when I ask my DoF for suitable players to sign or hire. He wil alot of times come up with players I cant sign for my team, so just dont name them. 

Also, normally when you offer a contract, a red lint is shown underneath telling me the players most likely wont get a works permit. But sometimes it doesnt show that, but when you apply for a work permit, it get denied. Why's that? Why isnt it telling me from te beginning. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments