• (scouting) knowledge of the world not working as intended

Feron
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

hello, I've noticed that the world knowledge has a direct impact on what staff is available in the staff search (which sounds reasonable of course), however this does not work for the player search.

Reading on "guidetofm" and many other sources I learned that this should not be the case. Also, it kinda doesn't make sense.

Thank you.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'd like to add that in the player search I have the full scale of players available to me (depending on which leagues etc. are playable and ticked) regardless of the world knowledge.

Unlike in the staff search where "knowledge of the world" seems to be working as intended

Edited by Feron

hello have you found anything yet?

like I said:  in the general 'player search' (scouting section) we have the full scale of players available (= full data base) regardless of the current "world knowledge %",  whereas in the 'staff search' it works as intended:  There I can only find staff of those countries I have knowledge of.

• Administrators

There's not much of an update to give I'm afraid, any changes we make now wouldn't be reflected in FM22 due to the time of year the issue was raised. If we find or alter anything, it'll be reflected in future editions. I can only ask for your patience - sorry!