• Bid changed after speaking to player

wardog
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Sadly I don't have a save for this so I'm hoping i can provide steps to recreate. 

I recieved a bid for a player in a higher division - their full time, we're part time if this helps too. Player understandably wants to go but also best player in my squad and isn't replaceable on like for like quality (ability rated by staff is 2 divisions higher was abit of a coup to get) So obviously we want max money, agreed 55k + 50% of profit of next sale but didn't hit accept, and spoke to the player hoping me and club both being favoured would be enough to keep him. 

Highlight to note theres no option to accept the current bid in negotiations with player - maybe something to add in future. 

After a few discussions of me asking what it will take to keep him, him saying he wants the move i click the we will accept a bid if it matches price button. His price is drastically lower than the offer on table in the end we agree on 16k, come back out now content im accepting 55k + sell on. 

Offer is now 15.75k with no addons. I get this is likely what ive agreed with the player, but the green negotiations with the club in question were already way higher, the other club at least at this stage should not be privvy to the coversation I've just had with the player. Maybe if they spoke to player withdrew and offered 15.75k this would be more accurate - altho with the player having the club as a favoured club I'd still want player to want the club to get more money if it was offered and is only asking for the price to be less because he expects thats all someone would bid for him. More to point, why is he angry im suggesting 55k because we wont get that - when we have an offer right infront of us of 55k. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could you provide a save game that we could investigate from, please? 

Alternatively, any specifics regarding the club/leagues you're using would be helpful to us when we reproduce. :)