• 2nd Team Staff, Contract, Training and E-Mail bug

jake.hamilton
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I am currently doing a save with Dynamo Dresden, who don't have a 2nd team to start off with.

I got promoted to the Bundesliga and created a 2nd team after asking the board for one, so that I can move fringe players there.

My game is bugging now though, all training E-Mails I get are now only for the 2nd Team even though I set all responsibilities to my 2nd team manager. I have tried turning training E-Mails off, nothing changes.

It acts like I am the 2nd team manager too, as I'm still in charge of all their training even though I set this to my 2nd team manager as well.

I have tried hiring all 2nd team staff myself, as my board wouldn't do it, but nothing has changed.

Also, whenever a 2nd team player asks for a new contract, they mostly have around about 1.5 star ability, they ask for Important player, suggesting that the game does not differentiate between 1st and 2nd team, as if it did my player would certainly not be asking for important player in the first team. This even though my board's recommended squad role is mostly future prospect or fringe player.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 30/12/2021 at 11:21, Kyle Brown said:

We'd need a save file in order to investigate please, if you could provide one? :)

I have exactly the same issues (apart from the training) . I just uploaded my save file. It's called "Villareal - JL - Bteam Contracts"

This is my first time managing a club with an actual B team. Normally I delegate my u23 contracts to be renewed by my DOF, and he normally does a good job while saving me a lot of time. However, with my current save, I have delegated the contracts to my DOF, but he isn't renewing anyone, and the Bteam players are coming to me to ask for new contracts. Since I don't have the patience to sit through and renew a load of players that I barely know, I am now left with half my bteam on expiring contracts and/or being unhappy with me.

Anyone know how to actually make my DOF be in charge of the contracts?

respons.png.efbc7e93a2d8ab4b9d52fc822800a200.png

image.png.f609c43577cafa7c34d7a08a49e693cf.png

uncertain.png.bf194f6181828fe10e953b987abb8309.png

• Administrators

Thank you for providing the save - I'll pass it over to our Transfers team to investigate. :) 

The DOF issue would be something separate, so I'd need you to make a new post and give us examples of players who the DOF should have renewed but didn't, so we can investigate. :)