• Prize money broken

TheBladeSharp
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Whenever I select the row in which I have to write down the cash value for a given position and actually type out a value it edits this in the box that denotes the finishing position.
    Basically this means that it's physically impossible to write any value at all in the cash bar as any given value will always be written out in the position bar instead. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

same issue applies with anything relating to changing numbers in the editor.

Year date for awards and competition history

Money related cells, such as sponsorship, debt etc

Needs to be fixed ASAP

31 minutes ago, Yuko said:

same issue applies with anything relating to changing numbers in the editor.

Year date for awards and competition history

Money related cells, such as sponsorship, debt etc

Needs to be fixed ASAP

Exactly. Values typed anywhere where multiple values in a bar have to be written out are bugged. For example transfer window dates are absolutely broken beyond belief in this fashion as well.

36 minutes ago, TheBladeSharp said:

Exactly. Values typed anywhere where multiple values in a bar have to be written out are bugged. For example transfer window dates are absolutely broken beyond belief in this fashion as well.

I think the thread title should become Editor broken. I cannot even edit Transfer Preferences, it keeps changing everything else and I'm now playing musical chairs between 4 nations around "most players" and "high profile only"  :lol: 

• SI Staff

We've been unable to reproduce this on our end. Can you please provide your 'AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Editor 2022' folders, so we can try and reproduce this?

More details on uploading to us here: 

Cheers,

Luke