• Glitch upon editing registered Europa Conference League participants

MarcPTFC
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi all, I'm currently in the process of creating a fairly basic 2022-23 season update based around Scotland and have reached the stage where I need to swap out the qualified sides for the Europa Conference League, no hitch with the Champions League (no change) and the Europa League.

However, when I go to change the Conference League teams, this happens.

image.png.d818af011307f6f8a5d160c3366759b7.png

As can be seen here, this is the 2021-22 sides registered from Scotland in the editor, but when I go to change them to the 2022-23 sides (Dundee United and Motherwell)

image.png.4275d42ec301d90d5e0317ac4623019f.png

...Aberdeen magically reappear, why?

To ensure this wasn't just my own updated database that I use, these screenshots come straight from the bog-standard database, no editor data or anything.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sorry, been a right busy few days for me, but I've got my editor data files that I've been using here.

The winter one still has all the 21-22 stuff regarding Europe unchanged and the few changes so far are in the summer one.

I want to point out by the way, that England is unchangeable no matter what you do. I have tried everything to make Arsenal and United the Europa League participants but it always reverts back to United and Leicester.

Any hope of anyone getting an update out for 22/23 to tide them over until the new game is probably gone because of this.

Summer 2022 Update.fmf Winter 2021-22 Transfer Update.fmf

Edited by MarcPTFC

• Administrators

We'll have a look into this - thank you for spotting it. Can only apologise it hasn't been spotted by ourselves since release.