• Crash on New Game Setup with Custom Database

sweetcarroll92
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hey there, not sure where to post this but this seemed as relevant as any. So since FM22 came out I have been using a database file that I just adjust on a regular basis. Really it's just a big humble of name changes, reputation changes, attribute adjustments, and some other stuff like ticking the 'retire after current spell' box on lots of players. I've been able to create new saves with it no problem at all - until now. When I try to create a new FM22 career save, after choosing which editor data files to load it crashes when it begins loading, but before I can choose which league(s) to play with. This has never happened before.

Frankly given there are close to 200,000 changes I have absolutely no idea what I have changed to cause this. My most recent save uses the same file without maybe a few thousand new additions, but these additions are literally just more of the above - player attribute updates and contract changes. I haven't changed anything else outside of basically making lots of younger players have higher potential.

I have attached the editor file that is causing the crashing, and the crash dumps. I really hope you can help me to fix this, I have absolutely no idea what I have done to cause this!

53e7d585-3860-444e-be37-728aa4997291.dmp ZZAdam's AA Edits (AS Roma Edits).fmf

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Try to start a new FM22 career (22.3.0 database) with the editor file and see if it crashes when trying to get to the league selection screen.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We've been able to replicate this and have put the issue under review, but it won't be resolved until a later version I'm afraid. 

If you have an earlier, working save of the file we'd recommend reverting to that, or to try and change the changes since the last broken version via the Database Changes panel. 

Apologies we can't offer more at the moment.