• AI team searches new DoF/AssMan after assining on with in game editor

spiros91
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

A team sacked their manager and their assman as well. I moved a new manager there via in game editor and an assman a couple of days after that. I also moved a new DoF and Tech Dir, replacing the ones already there. However, for the 3rd year running, after doing that, the team then goes to hire a new assman, without sucking the one I moved there, and a new DoF, making the DoF I moved a board Director.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Could you upload your save please, one before the staff are moved to the team via the IGE, or before the team starts looking for new staff, preferably. Thanks

3 hours ago, Luke Hume said:

Could you upload your save please, one before the staff are moved to the team via the IGE, or before the team starts looking for new staff, preferably. Thanks

I am pretty sure I did last year too, but this bug still remains. Anyway, I can try to recreate it in a save, however, I cannot tell when an AI team approaches staff and/or players. I don't believe it is shown like it was in FM 2021.

Anyway, I have uploaded 3 saves.

It's 23:00 5/6 when you load spiros91 - DoF n1. I move Antero Henrique to AEK Athens, confirming the sacking of Panagiotis Kone, then press continue one time and at 08:00 6/6, I save again as spiros91 - DoF n2. I go on holiday for a couple of days, and when I return, they have appointed Paschalis Kapos on 8/6.

However, trying to replicate it, I've seen some weird stuff.

I have a save dated earlier in the season, when their manager had not been sacked yet. I tried to recreate it and the same thing happened (same day difference, Kapos was chosen again). But because I wanted to organize the save games better, I reloaded it and tried again. However, their manager was sacked after I sent them Henrique as a DoF and after many days on holidays, he wasn't replaced by another DoF as happened when their manager stayed the same. This save game is titled spiros91 - DoF