• warm weather training occurring during match period

James Oakman
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

20211105165659_1.jpg.a7ce65ee03610f1b42b4cbf63f41b2a1.jpgI am playing as Toulouse FC and am in Ligue 1 in the 23/24 season currently. I asked to go on a warm weather training camp in winter and the board agreed, however the training camp is taking place in Turkey but I have both a league match and cup match on the wednesday and saturday of the training camp.

I dont have a save file unfortunately as I asked at the start of december and didnt notice the issue until the squad confirmation just before, and my save overwrites are all later than the date I asked the board.

I have attached the current save file though in case there is anything you can get from it.

Thank you all for your hard work, this years' FM has been so enjoyable so far :)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Ok, so it took a life time but i managed to get a much older save up to the same point and i understand the steps that cause the conflict actually.
    • I asked the board when there was a scheduling break at the end of January at the time, i then played the 9th round of the french cup, which then moved the Angers match, i then won the 10th round which caused both matches to then be moved into the training camp period, is it possible to create a failsafe that cancels the training camp once a scheduling conflict triggers?

Step to reproduce:

Load up, ask board for warm weather training, sim through until you have won both the 9th and 10th round matches in the french cup and you should be able to see the training camp conflict with the moved fixtures.

Also, I don't know if I can ask another question here but it happens to come up during this same period, I lose my best important GK to an Sweden friendly at the end of January but have to play the match whilst he is away, but I looked at and screenshotted, there is no other first team international friendly taking place in January ,is this a bug in itself?

• The save file I uploaded is:     James Oakman - Toulouse FC warm weather attempt.fm

20211106011426_1.jpg