• Training sessions erased

glengarry224
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Managing a semi-pro team in Vanarama North.  Always have two training sessions on Tuesday and two on Thursday. 

During an off week, I'd set up friendlies on Wednesday and Saturday, which were listed in addition to the training sessions.  After we were drawn into the FA Cup Third Qualifying Round on the Saturday, Oct 2, vs Whitby, as expected, the game initially replaced the Saturday friendly with the Whitby FA Cup match, but also oddly appears to reschedule the training sessions to Friday/Sunday:

image.thumb.png.7a79a246a32f6554fcd18521a049759e.png

But, if I try to change the focus of one of the four Fri/Sun training sessions for that week, the game erases all four sessions.  Now I have zero training sessions that week, which sucks when you only get four per week.  I tried canceling the Wednesday friendly but that did not reinstate my training sessions:

image.thumb.png.9a0067c5368b3ae363450235a87ca834.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry for the late response on this. We'd need a save prior to a fixture getting scheduled that then subsequently causes this issue.

There's a chance improvements were made during the latest update, so if you don't spot it anymore then terrific! But if you do, please let us know. :)

Having this issue as well, also managing semi-pro.

Any changes from any screen on the training schedule for the next 2 weeks makes the entire week unavailable. I can get them back by changing the week's training preset, but I can't customize the training unless I make a custom preset schedule, or copy another training week and paste it onto the affected week.

I've tried uninstalling, including deleting the game files found in My Documents and LocalAppData, and the issue persists after reinstalling.

14 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Do you have a save file we could review that will show this issue on our end, please? 

I uploaded my save file titled 'John Manager uwu.fm'

I have just experienced it again, and I now believe the issue may have something to do with giving your players a day off when prompted by the media in a press conference. In this instance I had training sessions on Friday and Sunday, just played a match on Wednesday, Thursday was a normally unavailable day for my part-time players, but answering to the media that I would give them a day off scheduled Thursday as rest, and making a change to training on Friday reproduced the bug, erasing my sessions on Friday and Sunday.

image.thumb.png.1247b85acec978c715ff5de77af6c46d.png

I am also having this same issue. Any time I attempt to change any of the training sessions, they disappear. If I change the session on the week I am on, then I cannot get them back, but if I make the changes on future weeks, then I can change the preset to get the sessions backs. This has been ongoing for weeks in my game.

I uploaded the save, it is called:

Squaks Bodawks - Unemployed.fm