• Stupid finances...always skint even if making billions

bermondseywhite22
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Playing with Leeds United on a number of different career modes and have the same problems

I have won multiple premierships, champions leagues and cups while also bringing in more money in transfers than I am spending yet the board are always skint.

in recent game the team made 256 million followed by 223 million in two seasons yet they say we have poor finances and I only get between 35-65% of transfer revenue. My transfer spend is in positive equity every season and over four seasons I have spent 800 million but sold 1.1billion so why am I skint all the time

It is a poor glitch in the system and needs to be fixed as never had this before in any other game. I dont get how the board can say we made 256 million in the year then give me a budget of 18.6 million and only 35% of sales made....

Sort it out SI 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'd need a save game from just before a transfer budget is set by the board, if that's possible?

That would allow us to check the reasoning and determine whether it's valid or a bug.

@Kyle Brown Same issue. I have better finances than most clubs in Bundesliga 2, but its "Insecure".

I couldn't upload save game to SI Cloud Service, get "Upload timeout for file ...". Uploaded to Dropbox.

here is the save game of end of the season (16th May). +9.3 mln and positive Projection for several years

https://www.dropbox.com/s/slzy3d8jvne9zt7/Viktoria 1889 %2306May.25.fm?dl=0

and here is the save game of middle of the next season (1st January). +12.9 mln, but still "Insecure" Finances and "Strugling" with Repair the club's financial damage in Club Vision.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j7ubv97bpy748kf/Viktoria 1889 %2301January.26.fm?dl=0

Is there a possibility to fix current Savegame? Board sells my best players at a cheap price because of this issue. Save has ruined otherwise.

Edited by tem

• Administrators

Appreciate the save, we can investigate.

In normal circumstances I'd say yes, we can provide a fix for your save game, but I can't promise it will be any time soon. We've got deadlines for the upcoming updates and given this is only being logged today I can't imagine it'll be in the next one. I'm really sorry.