• Board sets new season budget at the end of the regular season, before the champions round even begins

xenomorphing
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

The board has set the start budget for the next season even though i only just finished the regular season, i finished 4th as mandel united and now have to play in the championship round.

Schermopname (584).png

Schermopname (583).png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On top of this the percentage of player sales that goes back to transfer budget dropped from 80% to 40% despite my financials being labled as secure and expecting to double the next season and triple in 2 seasons..?

• SI Staff

Do you have a save game available from before the budget was set but you still had this game to play at all @xenomorphing? This would be essential to help us investigate the issues further. I do apologise for the delay in getting back to you, over the Christmas period we have a reduced number of staff available as it is the holiday period combined with the fact a lot of staff have time off to take after the release in November. We will of course still be investigating issues though. A guide on how to upload your save is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

9 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Do you have a save game available from before the budget was set but you still had this game to play at all @xenomorphing? This would be essential to help us investigate the issues further. I do apologise for the delay in getting back to you, over the Christmas period we have a reduced number of staff available as it is the holiday period combined with the fact a lot of staff have time off to take after the release in November. We will of course still be investigating issues though. A guide on how to upload your save is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Sadly i do not. I found a backup file of about a month after that happend, but that's about it.

I can however tell you that everytime this was not a problem was when i finished first or second in the regular season, this was only a problem when i finished third or fourth in the regular season. I tested this out and its absolutely something to do with being third or fourth place at the end of the regular season because this does not happen otherwise.

Edited by xenomorphing

• Administrators

I'm afraid without a save it would be too niche a bug to get it reproduced from scratch, but in the meantime we'll leave this thread open and mark it as needing further examples in case any users experience the same thing and we can work from there. :)