• Academies not generating youth intake players

EnigMattic1
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I am unsure as to whether this needs to be in here or development centre, but it appears that academy teams in the US and teams that would feed the superdraft are not generating players. It is the same for lower teams in a Canadian file that I am using but, it appears that, in the US, using Inter Miami as an example, players generated in the youth intake are going into the senior side and the Academy is being left unpopulated.

There is no indication of any of the players ever being in the Academy and, to confuse matters, every team outside the US is generating players. Even non league teams in England.

I have holidayed, currently, until the end of 2023 and I haven't found a MLS Academy side that has generated players or other teams like the IMG Soccer Academy.

Inter Miami.png

Miami Academy.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Circling back to this as despite some testing it was never one we were ever get to reproduce but we don't want to leave it behind as we begin work on the next cycle. 

On the off chance you're still around, could you let us know if you still experience this issue on the latest updates?

4 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Circling back to this as despite some testing it was never one we were ever get to reproduce but we don't want to leave it behind as we begin work on the next cycle. 

On the off chance you're still around, could you let us know if you still experience this issue on the latest updates?

I only seem to experience this if the league isn't active, but I am managing in that particular country. So, for example, managing an MLS side. I have been busy with expanding a database lately, but I will run a quick test save and see if the issue is still present.

24 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you so much - do let us now. :) 

OK, I have now ran a handful of test saves, each for a number of years and I haven't experienced this issue again. As this was first experienced a few versions ago, I would assume that one of the previous updates did something that rectified the issue. 

• Administrators

Brilliant - thank you for doing so, couldn't find anything on our end to confirm whether it was resolved or not!