• Unable to register players who meet minimum wage La Liga

vegson
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

- State what you think is specifically wrong in your league.

La Liga rules states minimum 3,5k p/w for players to be registered. Half my team is at 3,5k and can't be registered. Player who earns 3,6k can be registered but rules suggest that 3,5k p/w should be able to be registered.
    - State how you think it should be working.
    - State reasons/proof for your corrections/improvements.

Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 18.58.28.png

Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 19.03.33.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      sign a player for 3,5k in la liga and try to register him

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We've got this under investigation, thank you for raising this. :) 

As you mentioned, the workaround for the time being is to offer slightly more than 3.5k p/w. 

I'm also facing one register problem. All the Spanish players are appeared with the FGN mark. That it means I cannot register all my players because the Spanish league allows only 3 players FGN. I use the in game editor changing the Spanish Nationality to Serbian for example and everything is ok.But when I change it to Spain the problem is the same again.

This problem for me is in Barcelona. 

• SI Staff
    22 hours ago, strange77 said:

I'm also facing one register problem. All the Spanish players are appeared with the FGN mark. That it means I cannot register all my players because the Spanish league allows only 3 players FGN. I use the in game editor changing the Spanish Nationality to Serbian for example and everything is ok.But when I change it to Spain the problem is the same again.

This problem for me is in Barcelona. 

Could you please post this as a new issue in the Spain thread attached below? This issue in this thread is specifically looking at the original issue to do with minimum wage:

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-bugs-forum/league-specific-issues/spain-official-league-specific-issues/