• Sub-20 youth points per minute reduction problem

albertodiazcarlos020
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Estaba jugando ganando la fase de apertura de la liga y luego de jugar contra el otro equipo que ganó la liga hubo un descuento increíble de puntos que se debían hacer al final del cierre no me dieron un juego para llegar a los minutos requeridos o mi rival con quien me enfrenté

image.thumb.png.592e71debc7323a0248061ddb6660ed6.png

image.thumb.png.f8414797e888645913663274eb7710f4.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Winning the group in the opening phase and those who go to the final will have pointless points reduced

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same issue for me. I have uploaded a file at the end of the 2022 Apertura. The two teams that won their Apertura groups and played in the Apertura final have been handed 24 point deductions for the Clausura and therefore overall table.

The file upload is named "Shrewnaldo - Peru - Example of points deduction bug.fm".

Glad this isnt just me having this problem Im managing Sport Boys and I've finished top of the opening stage first division twice and have ended up getting major points reductions. I've also filed a bug report as well mate 👍

• Administrators

Hi all, I'm afraid it didn't quite make the full release update, but we have a workaround in the meantime. 

The public-beta version of the game is opt-in and available via Steam by following the instructions below.

- Open Steam
    - Go to 'Football Manager 2022' within your Steam Library
    - Right-Click on the game and select 'Properties'
    - Select ‘Betas’ from the left-hand side
    - From the 'Select the beta you would like to opt into' dropdown, select 'public-beta'
    - Click the ‘X’ in the top-right hand corner to close this popup.

This should now automatically begin downloading an update for the game. If it doesn’t do so, we’d recommend restarting Steam. Once the downloaded has completed, launch the game.

You will be fine to continue on this version until the next point we update the main retail version of the game. Please bear in mind any save game saved on the public-beta won't be compatible with the full retail version until the retail version is updated.

Due to the nature of this issue, I'm afraid you'd be required to start a new game to see the fix come into effect. 

Let me know if you have any further questions. :) 

• Administrators

Which issue specifically with Chile?

We have a few changes, namely corrections to the promotion structure and an issue breaking match day squad rules.

I was meaning the same issue with clubs being unable to meet the league rules and having points deductions. There's a bug report on it in the Chile thread but without much info. I've seen other reports that this problem gets worse over successive seasons. And that this also exists post-beta. I confess it's not something that I'd seen myself, I just assumed, perhaps wrongly, that it was a reported issue.

hace 13 horas, Kyle Brown dijo:

Hi all, I'm afraid it didn't quite make the full release update, but we have a workaround in the meantime. 

The public-beta version of the game is opt-in and available via Steam by following the instructions below.

- Open Steam
    - From the 'Select the beta you would like to opt into' dropdown, select 'public-beta'

This should now automatically begin downloading an update for the game. If it doesn’t do so, we’d recommend restarting Steam. Once the downloaded has completed, launch the game.

You will be fine to continue on this version until the next point we update the main retail version of the game. Please bear in mind any save game saved on the public-beta won't be compatible with the full retail version until the retail version is updated.

Due to the nature of this issue, I'm afraid you'd be required to start a new game to see the fix come into effect. 

Thank you very much for the notice if it works

Hi. The issue persists for me. I played the whole season with 1 or 2 U20 in my starting XI and got to qualify to the play offs with no point deduction. I played the play offs with no U20 in my team and I got -36 point deduction. Seems like the game is considering the play offs as a full season or something. I did start this run during the beta. Do I need to restart this run with the full launch? image.thumb.png.a172e172045aabbe8c88f875d5fb4764.png

hace 19 horas, papieru dijo:

Hi. The issue persists for me. I played the whole season with 1 or 2 U20 in my starting XI and got to qualify to the play offs with no point deduction. I played the play offs with no U20 in my team and I got -36 point deduction. Seems like the game is considering the play offs as a full season or something. I did start this run during the beta. Do I need to restart this run with the full launch? image.thumb.png.a172e172045aabbe8c88f875d5fb4764.png

Usa esto pero tendras que re instalar el juego y se arregla 

En 9/11/2021 a las 10:51, Kyle Brown dijo:

- Open Steam

En 10/11/2021 a las 0:35, albertodiazcarlos020 dijo:

Thank you very much for the notice if it works

• Administrators

On 17/11/2021 at 04:42, papieru said:

I'm afraid so, you'll need to start a new save on the latest update for the fix to be present.