• Nation ranked 55th only has 1 spot in UECL. (Euro Cup II)

RealSmokePL
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The issue with Liechtenstein still persists, no matter the ranking the cup winner starts in the 1st round of UECL, currently in my test save Liechtenstein is 12 in the ranking the (Vaduz) the cup winner starts in the 1st round when they should start in the playoff of the UEL.

• Administrators

The original issue with the 55th ranked nation having 1 spot in the Euro Cup II is known and logged.

The other issue mentioned above regarding Liechtenstein's sole European spot always being for the Euro Cup II (regardless of rising through the rankings) is correct - Liechtenstein is tied to having one Euro Cup II spot permanently as per the current regulations, regardless of rank. 

Hope that clears things up. :) 

24 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

The original issue with the 55th ranked nation having 1 spot in the Euro Cup II is known and logged.

The other issue mentioned above regarding Liechtenstein's sole European spot always being for the Euro Cup II (regardless of rising through the rankings) is correct - Liechtenstein is tied to having one Euro Cup II spot permanently as per the current regulations, regardless of rank. 

Hope that clears things up. :) 

Thanks I didn't know as I thought they were treated as a regular cup winner, but that makes it all clear now.