• U23 matches clash

adj
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Its been around for the last 2 versions but every so often the U23 matches are on a saturday as well as the first team (premier league) which ever happens IRL and means yo cant have youngsters on the first team bench if they've played for the U23s

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Adj, would you be able to provide a save file please that could we investigate from? I'll attach a link with instructions to follow at the end. 

Secondly, do you have any evidence regarding the U23's being prevented from playing on the same Saturday? Not saying you're wrong, we're not entirely sure this is an actual rule, at least it's not one we're aware of anyway. :)

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4409230341393-How-to-upload-files-for-support#text

I've uploaded it, file name Adam Brewer - Leeds (v02).fm

It happens when i have made members of my first team squad available for the U23s to get game time mid week but then occasionally the U23 matches are scheduled for a Saturday when the first team are also playing and those i have made available are ineligible because they are already involved in a match for another team for that day