• Players who earn their Homegrown status after 3 years don't get counted in league games

phiub
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm in 2024 playing with Genk in the top division. Players get the Homegrown status after being 3 years in Belgium. The players do get the blue HG-tag (it's also visible when checking in the Homegrown Status-menu), but they don't get counted when you add them to the squad.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 05/01/2022 at 13:17, Kyle Brown said:

We have a date in mind, but we aren't able to discuss this publicly I'm afraid. 

9-10 Months untill the next edition...

Our update.. wich we can discuss publicly

"We gave up and stopped playing FM"

Considering that we are now almost february, 3 months after the bug report and with the fix still being months away, here is a fix that works well:

step 1: buy ingame editor

step 2: assign belgian nationality as second nationality of the players

step 3: refund the ingame editor and get your money back

repeat this process every couple of seasons and do this as fast as possible to stay under 2 hours played total so you can keep refunding it. Fix the bug for free for yourself as SI clearly doesn't care enough to launch a quick patch to do so. 

I hate how these guys can't do a patch every couple of weeks or atleast monthly like every other studio.

Edited by xenomorphing

I don't know whether to wait for the next update and blindly hope that SI will have fixed it or to buy the in-game editor... both aren't exactly what I'm hoping for when I buy a new game but well, I guess my pain is lesser as I see that I am not the only one with this problem. Let's hope they fix it quickly, I mean quickly for me, not for the ones who started this discussion three months ago

On 29/01/2022 at 16:16, lolopepe said:

It's Simple..

Respect goes 2 Ways..

This was my last FM (played every version...)

You dont sell a car with 3 Wheels...

Not a good comparison because there you actually see the problems before you buy it, it's more like selling a car and then the owner finds out theres no engine in it.

Edited by xenomorphing

• Administrators

The issue should have been resolved in the latest Winter update. I'm really sorry it's taken this long, but thank you for your continued patience. 

Let me know if there continues to be any issues.