• Tactics pitch - picking midfielder role(s) with low resolution

keysi
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I'm trying to edit the skin for the low resolution, 1366x768 with 100% zoom in full mode.

I just found the roles for all defensive midfield positions and normal midfield positions are not visible correctly when you try to select the role through the selection.

Screens are from the default skin.

472886395_FCBayernMnchen_Overview-2.png.0c93292961dbdbcda63616495a88d3d0.png567939463_FCBayernMnchen_Overview-3.png.472c7f1722c1249b67663d2c34bd10f6.png472422773_FCBayernMnchen_Overview-4.png.b7413c09015bd0bcb0344fdd7b22de4d.png

• Steps To Reproduce:
      1. Open the Tactics
      2. Set the formation with at least 1 DM and 1 CM player
      3. Open the role/duty button
      4. Now you will see the info is covering

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

On 17/11/2021 at 00:47, Kyle Brown said:

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. UI is our busiest sub-forum, so we can't always respond to issues as quick as we'd like.

Could you confirm whether this is still an issue that's present after the latest update?

If so, we'll get it moved across to our main forums, and have the UI team look at it as quick as they can. 

Thank you again for taking the time to flag this.  

No, it didn't happen again when I tried it today. Thanks.