• Lag when opening tactics

collmichael
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I've noticed some lag when loading new tactics from your saved tactics folder and also when creating set pieces, when loading pre-saved set pieces it lags when opening the saved file.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 27/10/2021 at 15:35, Neil Brock said:

Thanks for raising this, our team will investigate further. 

Thank you - just found it lagging (more than once, tried various times) when opening a shortlist too.

• Administrators
    13 hours ago, collmichael said:

Thank you - just found it lagging (more than once, tried various times) when opening a shortlist too.

Is that when loading in a shortlist? Of just clicking on an existing shortlist in game? If it's the latter, how many players are on your shortlist? 

On 29/10/2021 at 10:05, Neil Brock said:

Is that when loading in a shortlist? Of just clicking on an existing shortlist in game? If it's the latter, how many players are on your shortlist? 

Its when clicking to load a shortlist, so when I go on the "cog" and select "load shortlist..." it takes about 30seconds or so to load.

When you get to the folder however and I select my shortlist, it is relatively fast and instant in all fairness - my shortlist I would say is small with just 137 players on.