• Game freeze when multiple transfer offers rejected

47is2n
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Went on vacation until July 1st, on July 1st , marked inbox as read and went to transfer view. I then expanded Giorgi Mamardashvilli's transfer offers list and clicked cancel all. The game froze and was completely unresponsive indefinitely. 

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Can't reproduce, reloaded save with best approximation of the same steps taken does not freeze

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Update: same save, still July 1st, hit reject all on another player (after no freeze for the mentioned one) and it crashed again, control+s does not save the game in the freezed state. 

This issue is reproducible and happens every time (4 times consecutively) on this save (though which player transfer offer rejection it occurs on varies). I click continue and it sims to July 1st and then just reject transfer offers until it crashes.

• Administrators
    3 hours ago, MLEW87 said:

I can confirm that I experienced this issue too.  It happens when you reject multiple transfer offers in the 'Transfer' screen.

Yeah we believe it's related to the speed the offers are dealt with, but as said above it's something we're aware of and are investigating.

Thanks.