• European cup registering issue

o.tomi0222
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Before the deadline, it's not possible to save the selection, and then at the deadline it's automatically submitted without registering anyone.

The save file is on the cloud, name is 

• Tamás Orosz - Chelsea (v03).fm
    • Steps To Reproduce:
      I have tried to load this save multiple times. Every time it happens, and when the first CL match comes up the assistant actually says I should play the kids because nobody is registered.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @bvb1998 - Can you try this workaround and let me know if this works for you? Can you get a save game from just before you get the squad registration inbox item and take control of Team Selection? To do this, select Staff -> Responsibilities -> Take Control of Handles Team Selection for the first team. Think this should be a good workaround for now while we get a proper fix for release.

11 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @bvb1998 - Can you try this workaround and let me know if this works for you? Can you get a save game from just before you get the squad registration inbox item and take control of Team Selection? To do this, select Staff -> Responsibilities -> Take Control of Handles Team Selection for the first team. Think this should be a good workaround for now while we get a proper fix for release.

I will try, ty :)