• Dutch National team not having any players and/or staff in my save.

Jort
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

In my save the Dutch national team has not seen any players play for them or any staff employed at all. It shows on my page that the key player of the Dutch national team is a 20 year old regen 2 years into the save. Other countries do have normal squads and staff.

20211025210247_1.jpg

20211025210251_1.jpg

20211025210751_1.jpg

20211025210727_1.jpg

20211025210731_1.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 22/10/2021 at 16:41, Kyle Brown said:

Do you happen to have a save game prior to those comments being made? 

We'll try and recreate the issue on our end if you can provide that for us. :) 

23 minutes ago, iRobSch said:

Edit: this appears to be an issue due to licensing problems.

That is quite weird tho, as I have asked some others which do not seem to have this issue. I am the only one in the discord having this.

Just now, Jort said:

That is quite weird tho, as I have asked some others which do not seem to have this issue. I am the only one in the discord having this.

Do your friends use a namefix from elsewhere? This issue can easily be patched by using a namefix I've heard. 

3 minutes ago, iRobSch said:

Do your friends use a namefix from elsewhere? This issue can easily be patched by using a namefix I've heard. 

I, and my friends all use the name fix from fm scout

1 minute ago, Jort said:

Allthough this issue also existed before using the name fix, for reference.

Just now, Jort said:

Football Manager 2022 itself, so the base game, doesn't add the following teams: Dutch national team, German national team, and the entirety of Japan, due to licensing issues. All of these (besides Japan, which requires a custom db) can be solved through custom namefixes, which are of course out of SI's reach. However, make sure that you reload your skin and that you're not using a save that was loaded before you installed the name fix as some fixes will only go into effect when you start a fresh save game. But again, that issue would come from FMScout's pack and is out of SI's reach.

1 minute ago, iRobSch said:

Football Manager 2022 itself, so the base game, doesn't add the following teams: Dutch national team, German national team, and the entirety of Japan, due to licensing issues. All of these (besides Japan, which requires a custom db) can be solved through custom namefixes, which are of course out of SI's reach. However, make sure that you reload your skin and that you're not using a save that was loaded before you installed the name fix as some fixes will only go into effect when you start a fresh save game. But again, that issue would come from FMScout's pack and is out of SI's reach.

Hm that seems logical, allthough wouldn't that place the Netherlands at a fair disadvantage in the game? I also find it strange that the german national team does work in my save? Any idea how that is possible?

• Administrators

Seems like your question has been answered, but to confirm, we don't have the license for Dutch national team I'm afraid. 

If I've asked for a save previously to investigate I can only apologise, wasn't personally aware until recently!

• SI Staff
    On 25/10/2021 at 22:57, Jort said:

Hm that seems logical, allthough wouldn't that place the Netherlands at a fair disadvantage in the game? I also find it strange that the german national team does work in my save? Any idea how that is possible?

This has been going on for years, for the German NT. Unfortunately this year there will also not be a Dutch NT due to licensing requests/issues. (I believe it has happened before in something like 2015) - unfortunately our hands are tied for this matter but the situation is correct.  Some other examples are the lack of Japan and the non official Brazilian and Spanish names - as well as eg. licensing requests concerning "Zebre" "Man UFC" and the non-playing staff of Ajax.