• coaches starting on courses without manager request (manager set to responsible)

jayedson
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Within staff responsibilities, I always set 'coaching courses' section - decide which staff / U23s / U18s staff should undertake courses- to manager responsibility.

However, I receive inbox items stating that my coaches are starting on coaching courses which shouldn't happen unless I request this from the board.

Has been an issue in previous versions too.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, do you still have  the save game before you receive that inbox item? And if so, can you upload the save game to OwnCloud and let us know the name of the save, please?

Thanks.

Hi Jimmy / team,

Have uploaded QPR (BETA) 7.fm which was saved around 5th Dec 2021 gametime but may be a while before there is a notification of Andy Impey (U23s Manager) undertaking a coaching course, could have been any time up to March 2022 gametime I can't quite remember. Sorry I haven't got a more recent save closer to the inbox item.

I always set staff responsibility to manager for any coaching courses yet this was also extremely common in FM21, with coaching staff always going on courses without me requesting.

Affects club finances and also would happen with staff I was planning to replace when their contract runs out at end of current season so quite frustrating as can't be cancelled once it's set in motion.

Hope this helps,

Jay.

• Administrators

I'm afraid the saves are probably too far apart but we still appreciate you getting back to us, we can mark the thread as needing more examples and hopefully someone else spots it soon. :) 

It was very common in FM21 too, almost as if the manager responsibility was just totally ignored. Hopefully someone else posts about it but otherwise worth checking source code as it wasn't a one-off, just seems to consistently happen.