• China youth rating too strong

BDRick35
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Simmed a few years and i guess China needs some nerfing. They are way too good. Don't know if this comes with the new dynamic youth rating since China wasn't that OP in previous FM's.

World Cup looks okayish but they won way too much Asia Cups.

20211027161405_1.jpg

20211027161852_1.jpg

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Start a game and then sim like 24h.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Would we be able to look at your latest save to investigate a bit more thoroughly? 

We don't think its necessarily a bug, but would like to get a second look. :)

...2040...it's too far from reasonably possible to predict to be honest, only if the world changes massively in favour of China in 2020s...

• Administrators

Have spoken with the team and they advised that due to the population size and economic power, this is entirely feesible that China become a much better footballing nation. :)

lol they won basically every Asia Cup for 100 years but yeah this sounds realistic. Let them have good spells but winning everything for 100 years is just mad.

Edited by BDRick35

and it's not only china. China just sprung tino my eyes with so many world class players. The have the same youth rating as latvia which i choose at the beginning. Sure here comes the population into play. Does the youth rating even decline?

Germany has 200 to 155 at the start
    England 163 to 120
    Brazil 191 to 163

Small nations actually stagnate but their rating was always the as of my gamestart.

Edited by BDRick35