• Cannot register my Eurpean cup squad

C0unt
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Unplayable right now as i cant register any players to the CL... Only says testing changes only, and when september 1st comes the game automaticly sends my empty player list

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hey @C0unt and @o.tomi0222 can you try a bit of a workaround for me? Can you get a save game from just before you get the squad registration inbox item and take control of Team Selection? To do this, select Staff -> Responsibilities -> Take Control of Handles Team Selection for the first team. 

I've tried this on the save you provided @C0unt and it seems to let you register the squad as per usual when you have control. Thanks :) 

10 minutes ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Hey @C0unt and @o.tomi0222 can you try a bit of a workaround for me? Can you get a save game from just before you get the squad registration inbox item and take control of Team Selection? To do this, select Staff -> Responsibilities -> Take Control of Handles Team Selection for the first team. 

I've tried this on the save you provided @C0unt and it seems to let you register the squad as per usual when you have control. Thanks :) 

This worked for me, thanks :)

1 hour ago, Christopher Lewis said:

Worked like a charm, seems like ill have to reevaluate Mike Phelan's possition at the club, haha. Thanks!