• Mass Retirements in staff and players

cailed
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I've just had close to 100 staff and players retire at the same time - a lot of players that retired were under 25, to say I am baffled is an understatement. Gonna attach a pic of one of the players who retired who was 20, i have a video but too large to attach.  After this i had 0 staff and about 8 players - had to resign.

IMG_2131.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

51 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Can you tell me a bit more about what had happened in your game @cailed, what year were you in? Had you been relegated or what had happened during the last season?

A guide on how to upload your save game file is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

Its a long save, in the year 2038. I had been out of a job for 2 years and my previous job was lyon. I went back to lyon 2 years later, prepared a clear out and sold around 6 players, had about 6 transfers confirmed coming in. A month into getting the job my inbox has 100+ emails all with staff and players retiring. I had won the league with Lyon in 2036, lost the final of the euros in 36 and resigned, and remained jobless until then.  

• SI Staff

If you do have a save game available prior to the retirements, particularly for those of the younger players then it would be interesting to see what has happened here.

3 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

If you do have a save game available prior to the retirements, particularly for those of the younger players then it would be interesting to see what has happened here.

I dont think I have a save file prior to this happening. can this be looked into though? I enjoy long saves and if this happens again it'll ruin the game for me. Luckily im doing a glory hunter save so I've been going around clubs quite often. If I had a save with one club this would be devastating hahaha

1 hour ago, cailed said:

Its a long save, in the year 2038. I had been out of a job for 2 years and my previous job was lyon. I went back to lyon 2 years later, prepared a clear out and sold around 6 players, had about 6 transfers confirmed coming in. A month into getting the job my inbox has 100+ emails all with staff and players retiring. I had won the league with Lyon in 2036, lost the final of the euros in 36 and resigned, and remained jobless until then.  

1 hour ago, Michael Sant said:

Can you tell me a bit more about what had happened in your game @cailed, what year were you in? Had you been relegated or what had happened during the last season?

A guide on how to upload your save game file is available here: How to upload files to us - Instructions and Notes - Sports Interactive Community (sigames.com)

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

save name is GLORY HUNTER.FM

7 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for providing a file, our QA team will investigate further.

I have a video and more pictures if that would help? Could you provide me with an email if possible 

• SI Staff

Images and videos could be uploaded to the cloud as well we'd just need the file names, or if the attachments are small enough they can be inserted in forum posts. 

3 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Images and videos could be uploaded to the cloud as well we'd just need the file names, or if the attachments are small enough they can be inserted in forum posts. 

Link to my Reddit post there

• Administrators

What players specifically retired too early? Can you recall any names? The save you've provided was a year later so we can only see the transfer history and the testers have informed me that the players all seem normal.

Obviously from the video there's definitely an issue with the staff, but we need an earlier save to do anything with this - do you have anything at all from nearer or before the time?