• Making a save in Israel seems to be bugged

snowofman
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I was just starting a journeyman and it let me to Isreal as my 1st country

when i entered the Tactic screen it was easy to see that something wasnt right..

it seems that FM is not too keen on playing in isreal and maybe other countries as i havnt tried them all but the icons on the pitch is looking strange and clicking quick pick is not working at all except making "previous match analysis blink (it's not shoing as it should by default

i'll add a small video and a picture and a save file ( Israel save day 1.fm ) to make a better understanding

Recreate the issue - 
     - Make a new save career and just pick any team in israel and go to Tactics screen.

adding @Kyle Brown as i think this should have been in the UI bugs, but not sure.

israel pic.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Hi, we have checked your save and found that this was caused by your whole squad being on holiday. Therefore your assistant manager can't pick any players until they return.

You should be able to use the quick pick function once they are back from their holidays.

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi, we have checked your save and found that this was caused by your whole squad being on holiday. Therefore your assistant manager can't pick any players until they return.

You should be able to use the quick pick function once they are back from their holidays.

Thanks.

Thank you, i didnt even notice or think of that :( i feel stupid now.