• Home Grown Status

Danielfc
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I've signed a high number of foreign youths (18YO at time of signing) with a view to them gaining HG status, but almost all of them have now had their ''due dates'' removed and will never gain Trained In Country status. I have loaned them out but only to English teams. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Which players? Most of those we can see who have turned 21 may have been signed when they were 18, but were not at the club for the requisite three years (e.g Ramiro Rolon Matrinez signed in June 2028, but turned 21 on the 22nd June 2030 - so only two years at the club). 

14 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Which players? Most of those we can see who have turned 21 may have been signed when they were 18, but were not at the club for the requisite three years (e.g Ramiro Rolon Matrinez signed in June 2028, but turned 21 on the 22nd June 2030 - so only two years at the club). 

Rolon Martinez, Albiter, Hansen, Marucci, Zhang, Antolic, Butscher, Rojas, Marco, think there was another one or two. Ever since I signed them, their due dates were pending. Then stopped randomly. 

• Administrators
    5 hours ago, Danielfc said:

Rolon Martinez, Albiter, Hansen, Marucci, Zhang, Antolic, Butscher, Rojas, Marco, think there was another one or two. Ever since I signed them, their due dates were pending. Then stopped randomly. 

Yeah as said above, Rolon Martinez isn't eligible as the rule states: 

A player of any nationality that has spent at least three years affiliated to a professional English or Welsh club before the age of 21.

That means it has to be three whole years before they turn 21. So realistically they need to be no older than 17 when you sign them, else they won't have time to become eligible. Every player you've listed above signed too late to build up the 1095 days (depending on leap years) required. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah as said above, Rolon Martinez isn't eligible as the rule states: 

A player of any nationality that has spent at least three years affiliated to a professional English or Welsh club before the age of 21.

That means it has to be three whole years before they turn 21. So realistically they need to be no older than 17 when you sign them, else they won't have time to become eligible. Every player you've listed above signed too late to build up the 1095 days (depending on leap years) required. 

Every year I have signed players in the exact same way (18) and they have achieved the status. not to mention every single foreign youngster without exemption previously had ''HG Status Due...'' only to have it magically wiped away. 

• Administrators
    3 hours ago, Danielfc said:

Every year I have signed players in the exact same way (18) and they have achieved the status. not to mention every single foreign youngster without exemption previously had ''HG Status Due...'' only to have it magically wiped away. 

Which players have achieved the status in the game in less than three years? Or do you mean different FM versions when you say 'every year'?

What I have noticed in this year's FM is if you send the players on loan to another country it stops the days count for them being in England. Most probably is factual and not a bug so I now send them just to England team. Not sure if that helps