• Competition rules for Goalkeeper injuries bugged - Both first team registered keepers injured, can not play unregistered keeper as the registration rules would suggest I can

PhatsUK
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

As the title suggests, for the Europa league semi finals, both of my first team registered goal keepers are injured.  On the registration page it indicates that I should be able to play an unregistered goal keeper in this instance, however it will not let me use the gk from my u23 team

I haven't tested the league emergency signing since Jamie Cummins from the U23 squad is registered for the league so I assume an emergency signing would not be allowed.

File: InjuredGoalKeepersSquadRegistrationRules.fm

image.thumb.png.c598c11983ae31f189cf5358137ff3ca.png

unknown.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh my!

Funny you have this as I have exactly the same issue - Newcastle, Semi-finals of Europa league, two registered keepers out, but I cannot register another keeper. 

SI team - is this situation scripted, because that's a pretty coincidental situation baring in mind neither of my keepers ever get injured 

• Administrators

We've got this issue under investigation now, thank you both for raising it. :)

Can confirm, no element of the game is rigged/scripted.