• Can't select youth NT on game start

Bigpole
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'd rather keep the title simple and describe the issue here (don't know if this is under right category so feel free to move my post)

I don't know if this was reported or not but when you create a new game and you have club/national team selection, you have national team(s) to choose. And here comes 2 things:

1). Youth teams 'available' to manage are from u-23 to u-18, and under each youth team option you have all national teams available, which is wrong because not all teams have all under-x teams (Poland doesn't really have u23, u18), so I think only available/manageable teams should be on this list (South American NT teams don't have u21 I think, and yet you can choose Argentina u21 from the dropdown menu).

2). First point leads to second - when you select team that 'shouldn't really exist' like Argentina u21 and you click on view squad - nothing happens (normally you go straight to squad overview). 

I think this doesn't require the savegame (you can load basic/medium/all players database and check this yourself).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

We'll review this for the upcoming version, thank you for spotting this and raising it. I can only apologise that it's taken us this long to communicate a response to you.