• Can't register players for Euro Cup

opida
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Now that the game is out, I thought that the bug* was fixed, but it's still not solved.

*I can't register players for Euro Cup in my version of FM22. 

I adressed the bug few days after the beta-version was available, and in my new save with Napoli, I still can't register players for Euro Cup.
    Both my mac and windows computer have this issue, so most likely it is correlated to my steam account. 

Note that I have not experienced this problem before, FM usually works completely fine on my computer(s) --- I've tried everything so solve this problem on my own...

Link: 

Best Regards 
    Mads S. Laursen

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Do you happen to have a save game where you are still encountering this issue? If so would you be able to upload the save game to our cloud service. 

• SI Staff

Thank you for the save game. 

I've loaded your save and processed through to the day of the Euro Cup registration. At this point I am able to register players in the squad. See below pic. 

Could you please let me know the issue that is preventing your from registering the squad. Can you not access the Squad Reg page, or are the buttons not functioning? 

Are you using any custom skins or third party downloads? If you remove these does it resolve the issue? 

We are trying to figure out what could be causing you to still be having this problem. 

image.png

So, I contacted Gamesplanet (the platform I bought the steam-key on), and they refuse to take responsibility for the situation, i.e. the fact that I can't play the game.

This is a bug that I'm experiencing on all devices I log into--- but when other steam clients are opening my save(s), there aren't any problems to recognise. 

• SI Staff

Have you received a news item prompting you to register you European Cup Squad? Are you still getting this error once the news item has generated? 

The European Squads can only be adjusted on specific dates, which is when these news items are generated. 

Outside of these dates a 'Testing Changes Only' button will be present on the European registration screen. This allows the user to see how any changes to the squad fit in with the squad registration rules. 

From your screenshots it looks like you are in July which is before any registration news items will have been generated. 

I've never received this prompting to register, for this reason, I'm not able to ever register players for European competitions. 

The 'Testing Changes Only' appear whenever I go to 'Registration' .

• Administrators

What date are you on currently? When Ben investigated the prompt appeared on September 2nd, do you have a save file shortly after that date that we could look at to make sure it hasn't been missed?