• Player unhappy about not qualifying for lesser Euro competition

vikeologist
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

One of my players is complaining about our not qualifying for the Euro Cup, when we in fact qualified for the Champions League.

We actually did qualify for the Euro Cup 3 different ways; league, losing Scottish Cup finalists and Euro Cup II / Conference winners.

20220127193430_1.thumb.jpg.609950f9c87596e7de8e2126584a623e.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

My suspicion is that this is linked to another bug that I reported last night;

and the coefficients are actually taking effect a season too late. The season before, we did not qualify for the Europa League, and this seems more likely than the game not understanding that one competition supersedes another. 

However, at the time I thought they were 2 separate issues, and maybe they are.

Bouncing this (sorry, forgotten the correct idiom) as it was never responded to.

The issue happened with 2 players, at the same point.

It hasn't repeated, (maybe because we haven't again qualified for a lower competition than a previous season), but this was a bug.

Perhaps the other coefficient issue isn't a bug (although I'm not convinced) and thus not linked to this, but this issue definitely was.

• Administrators

Thank you for bumping it, apologies we missed it in the first instance.

We're aware of the issue already and hopefully have some changes soon. We'll do our best to implement them as soon as possible. :)