• Player signed of contract agreement - but still is unhappy and wants a transfer

2feet
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

One of my main players has a contact that expires at the end of the season, and hes signed an agreement with another club to move to.

Thats all normal, but at the media conferences I keep getting asked if hes going to sign a new deal, or about him being unsettled, or banishing him from the squad, etc.

His status says he has a slight concern.

The response options are only for situations where someone is causing trouble.

But a veteran centreback like Ream at Fulham who signs a pre-contract with a club in his home country.... that's a normal situation, why would he be upset and why can I not have a response to say something like:

Hes been a great servant, he will be moving to another club at the end of his contract, I know hes a professional and will give his all until the season end?

It says he has a situation because he wants to return home to seattle - see screenshot.

But now that hes arranged his transfer, wouldnt he relax about it?

Theres no option to talk to him about it.

Also I cant speed things up by allowing him to transfer to the club earlier for a fee - theres no option to do that either.

So Im stuck with a permanently disgruntled player for the last six months.

fm 2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Do you happen to have a save file prior to the unhappiness originally generating?

Or before one of the press conferences that you mentioned where you feel we're lacking in some responses?