• UEFA Champions League Squad Registration > Filters not working the same as previous games

PhatsUK
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

In previous games, players selected for registration are always visible in the squad registration view regardless of the filter settings.

Currently if you have players from your B team or u19 team registered they are hidden when looking at the default view (senior squad filter).  I do not know if this change is deliberate but seems more like an oversight.  See the example below, 4 goalkeepers are registered in the squad, one of whom (Arnau Tenas) is from the B-Team and isn't visible in the 1st screenshot.

image.thumb.png.2ab5c86cbfb34e14fefc24e8e1060a81.png

Adding the filter for B team and he becomes visible.

image.thumb.png.397fd3fd3f98a594b6f1f2369f9acd4f.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I reported this in beta but it also seems like the "Do not need to be registered"  filter which i presume is to filter out the "21 or under and 2 years at the club" doesn't currently work still.  I can see players that dont need to be registered and it has filtered out young players I recently signed who I have registered that do require registration still as they do not meet the 2 year requirement.

image.png.e5cf96b8e044b326ea64ffa0628a7277.png

image.thumb.png.6310fe1515da7c95bb8bee54b2f40d92.png

With the filter off you can see a player I have registered in the squad who is a recent signing and currently training in the main squad.

image.thumb.png.9db109f6985a755ba62f80e73d8f47fa.png

Took some finding, Barcelona_ChampionsLeagueRegistrationFilterHidingSelectedPlayersInFilteredOutSquads.fm

Squad > Registration > Champions League

The above example of "Arnau Tenas" a GK from the B team can be seen