• Trialed players appearing in shortlist(s)

LeoFM
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

For some reason all players that are on trial at my club appear in all of my shortlists, even though I have never actually added them to any shortlist at all. 

2edca2d6d0cee8d26a280b0ad5d11ae2.png

image.thumb.png.5001f322e7a556b0c6e94df3bc12e660.png

I've experienced this issue for quite a while, possibly even since before the release of FM22, but only now have I decided to report it. I thought this would have been fixed in a patch already tbh.

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Trial some players and they will appear in every shortlist you have.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Really sorry for the delay in a response, but after some initial testing we were unable to reproduce it.

If you happen to still have an example present in your save - could you upload it to us? :)

19 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Really sorry for the delay in a response, but after some initial testing we were unable to reproduce it.

If you happen to still have an example present in your save - could you upload it to us? :)

No problem! I have uploaded a save file called "Trialed players appearing in shortlists" where an instance of this is present. 

I forgot to mention one crucial detail I've just discovered though: the trialed players only appear in shortlist which already have some shortlisted players in them (maybe that's why you were unable to reproduce this). You will notice that I have one empty shortlist called "Free" in my save, and no trialed players are showing up there.

Edited by LeoFM

On 14/07/2022 at 22:52, Kyle Brown said:

Hey Kyle.
    It's a returning issue as it has been adressed multiply times and is still not fixed

any trial player you have in the club, will show on any shortlist where you have 1 or more normal scoutet player added

so it should be faiely easy to reproduce, just take a player on trial and add a random player from the scouting centre to the shortlist and the trial player should appear aswell