• National Teams Job

euge.9
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi.

I don't see vacancies when a national team job is available. I have to check team after team, and see if any places are available. I think it's a bug ...

some advice?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could we get a save file please, one showing a vacant job that isn't displaying?

And where is it not displaying? Job Centre, Job Security, etc?

Hi Kyle, sorry for the delay, I was waiting for some vacancy job to show. As you can see from the attached files, no available jobs are showned, but, if I check directly on the national teams, they need a manager!! As per your request, I also sent a save file by using the SI Cloud Service (its name is "Real Madrid.fm").

Please let me know if you discover any issue, or a solution to the problem!!

Waiting for your kindly reply!!

francia.jpg

spagna.jpg

posti disponibili.jpg

Hi euge.9,

I posted about this yesterday, now i see i am not the only one with this issue

a temporary solution instead of checking every team is to check for vacancies in the job security tab when they are available like it is shown in the pic i attached

unfortunately this only works for the senior national teams not B teams or Youth national teams

job security.jpg

20 ore fa, tagaddin ha scritto:

Hi euge.9,

I posted about this yesterday, now i see i am not the only one with this issue

a temporary solution instead of checking every team is to check for vacancies in the job security tab when they are available like it is shown in the pic i attached

unfortunately this only works for the senior national teams not B teams or Youth national teams

job security.jpg

Thanks for your reply, tagaddin !! I'll try to follow your advice (even if that bug is annoying). Hope someone at SI can find a solution and fix the problem!!