• Comparison widget in main player details screen doesn't change when you change a position

larnson
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

When you click on a player and bring up their details it displays a series of widgets, one of which is labeled 'Comparison' and compares a player to others in the squad for that position, however if you then change the position in the 'Positions' widget, it doesn't change the comparison to that player (eg. AM L to AM R). It did this in FM20 and before, but was a bug which I reported in FM21 which was never fixed.

This was supposedly fixed in the latest build in November, but I'm still having the same problem.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay, but if it's still an issue could you please provide a save file? It appears to be working as normal on our end. :)

]

2 hours ago, larnson said:

I've installed the most recent update, but this still seems to be an issue.

it has been an issue since release, but was fixed in 2nd patch, then broken again in 3rd patch.

anyway, if you click "not set" first it should limit your further options to only show what the player can play. works for me atleast 

Edited by snowofman

This still doesn't work for me after the most recent update. If I'm doing something wrong and there is an easy fix I'm happy to be corrected, otherwise it's quite dispiriting that this is still an issue after two years.

1 hour ago, larnson said:

This still doesn't work for me after the most recent update. If I'm doing something wrong and there is an easy fix I'm happy to be corrected, otherwise it's quite dispiriting that this is still an issue after two years.

no it hasnt been fixed. if we are lucky it will be fixed for FM23 :)