• video after red cards

myfunnygame
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hello, I have a funny red card replay in the last game.

I had the same problem in another game in the FM series, probably in 2017. Zero contact on the replay and the replay does not indicate a foul.

This animation is not good

I am sending you the save made after this match

• Steps To Reproduce:
      go to 30.09.2023, 16:36 message about red card in last game, and look replay.
      Zero contact cause of bad animation IMO

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thanks for raising this one to us. You can see that the animation is for a lunging tackle but indeed, the players are too far apart so it looks wrong. Our QA team will investigate further.

31 minutes ago, Michael Sant said:

Thanks for raising this one to us. You can see that the animation is for a lunging tackle but indeed, the players are too far apart so it looks wrong. Our QA team will investigate further.

if I can help, many times animation look like contact is done but animation of another object is not yet in position where this contact should be ended

In easier words:

first object reacts on event (like foul) who not yet done

second object goes to position where event is done

And it is not synchronized

One object start animation when second object not be in "contact position".

Sorry, my English is not good, but i try to help :D 

• SI Staff

If you are seeing other instances pkm's for those would be great as well. We're always working on animations, but seeing where issues are occurring is very beneficial to us.

Just now, Michael Sant said:

If you are seeing other instances pkm's for those would be great as well. We're always working on animations, but seeing where issues are occurring is very beneficial to us.

unfortunately I am starting a rest from the FM22 because I have no chance to stay in the club due to many losses after being promoted to the first league. Maybe I'll come back here someday.

I hope that the dozen or so posts that I have posted on the forum will allow you to create an even better game after subsequent patches.

In the meantime...

I wish you a Happy New Year to your entire group of producers, programmers, marketers, front end developers, testers and the entire game community :)

• Administrators

Firstly, thank you kindly for your well wishes over the festive period - I've passed them over to the team. :)

But I'm afraid we haven't been able to locate your file 'red card replay'. We have a number of files from yourself, but not that specific one.

If you still have it, could you upload it again, please?

We've continued to try and test it and reproduce from scratch but obviously it's something that's quite niche, so it hasn't bore any fruit so far.

On 18/01/2022 at 11:32, Kyle Brown said:

Firstly, thank you kindly for your well wishes over the festive period - I've passed them over to the team. :)

But I'm afraid we haven't been able to locate your file 'red card replay'. We have a number of files from yourself, but not that specific one.

If you still have it, could you upload it again, please?

We've continued to try and test it and reproduce from scratch but obviously it's something that's quite niche, so it hasn't bore any fruit so far.

I haven't been on the forum for months, I don't think I saw this error again currently, but at the moment I was sending you videos it was from the start of the new game version (FM2022) and probably on the previous version of the game, if I remember correctly (FM2021and older)