• Stadium Seat & Wall Colour/Texture Issue + List Of Teams with this issue

ZWS
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I only bought the game at the end of January. I posted the same issue last year. I'm disappointed it hasn't be resolved. It may be an issue in other leagues too. Some team stadiums are missing seat and wall colours. They show black instead of their home colour. I run FM out of the box, no custom graphics, no additional databases - just what's pure. I have watched a few YouTube series and the black seats are visible for many if not all users. There are a lack of "YouTube Series" with teams who have black seats, I assume to avoid to unrealism rather than report the problem.

I will update this to reflect all teams in the UK region. When I get some time I will go through Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland & Ireland teams.

So far, the clubs I have come across in FM22 are:

ENGLAND

Premier League: None

Championship: Blackpool, Huddersfield Town, Milwall, Peterborough United
    NOTE: Double check: Fulham, Derby City, Hull City and Swansea City - have colours added to stadium and don't have this default black colour or texture issues.

League One: Accrington Stanley, Burton Albion, Cambridge United, Cheltenham Town, Doncaster Rovers, Fleetwood Town, Lincoln City, Wigan Athletic
    NOTE: Double check: MK Dons

League Two: Bristol Rovers, Carlisle United, Crawley Town, Forest Green Rovers, Oldham Athletic, Sutton United, Walsall
    NOTE: Exeter City & Salford City playing in white-seated stadiums instead of red. 

National League: Barnet, Boreham Wood, Dover Athletic, Eastleigh, Kings Lynn Town, Stockport County, Wealdstone, Weymouth, Woking
    NOTE: Double check: Boreham Wood, Bromley, Maidenhead United, Notts County, Solihull Moors

National League North: Boston United, Farsley Celtic, AFC Fylde, Hereford United, Kettering
    NOTE: Double check: Hereford United, Spennymoor Town, Alfreton Town stadium needs changing from blue seats to red. 

National League South: Billericay Town, Braintree Town, Chelmsford City, Chippenham Town, Concord Rangers, Dulwich Hamlet, Hampton & Richmond, Havant & Waterlooville, Hemel Hempstead Town, Oxford City, St.Albans City, 
    NOTE: Double check: Bath City, Dartford, Hungerford Town, Maidstone United, - Eastbourne Borough and Ebbsfleet should have red seats not white. Maidstone United walls should be amber. Welling should have red seats but blue wall, or opposite way round.

There are a few stadium designs need to be updated or replaced. Ones like QPR in a 4 sided stadium when their stadium looks more like a tight-oval shape. Morecambe stadium looks a lot more modern in real-life than the one in-game with legs holding the stand roof up. Harrogate Town in an oval stadium when it's a 4-stand stadium. Port Vale mainly 4-stands with 2 small corners filled. These are just a few examples - but there are many that need revising.

44 teams have "black" seats and walls rather than their home colour. Whilst an additional 23 teams need double checking and/or revising. That is a huge amount of stadiums in the English pyramid alone not have the colours for - and a lot of realism took away from the game. When we go on FM to play as a team, we have to avoid these teams. We want to be able to play as our favourite team and the stadium be blue, or red, or orange - not black. It ruins the experience and limits what team you'll manage your save. Lack of graphical detail in FM means makes personalisation huge.

It has took me hours to go through every single team in England to try and have this resolved. I understand the deadlines, but I would like to think as it's been an issue for 2 series of FMs now that it will hopefully be resolved in this game. Whether it be a bug or the stadiums just having no colour set. 

I have uploaded my saved game "Black Seat Stadiums 07-02-22". It will include additional managers so that it'll allow to you to view highlights across all the leagues I have mentioned.

Here's a link to the same issues last year.

Thanks

• Steps To Reproduce:
      Pick a team I have mentioned with black seats and walls in the write up > Schedule > Choose a home game to view highlights/view goals > When the highlights/goals play, you'll see black seat stadium and walls from

User Feedback

Recommended Comments