• Team Analysis Displaying Inaccurate/Misleading Information

Saintmat
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I think this could be a bug, or possibly just poor phrasing. I noticed at half time of this match against Opava, in the team analysis section the game referred to Dorde Lazovic (the Opava GK) "breaking into the final 3rd" (see screenshot).

I had understood this terminology to mean the player is literally making runs into the final 3rd of the pitch, in which case the assessment is patently wrong and probably a bug with the team analysis.

Alternatively, it could mean that the GK was kicking it long into the final 3rd, in which case the phrasing of this assessment is clumsy and misleading. If that is the case, then I am also confused as to what the game thinks is "impressive" - the number of times the player kicked it long?

I've uploaded the match PKM.

Thanks

Team Analysis Goalkeeper Bug.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Hey @Saintmat this is a very rare issue we are aware of and are still trying to investigate fully. Can you provide us with your tactic in this instance, so that we can investigate further.

I've uploaded the .fmf to this reply - let me know if there is another method?

Vlasim 4-3-3.fmf

On 11/01/2022 at 11:50, Kyle Brown said:

Thank you, we'll take a look into it!

What do you mean about another method? 

Method to upload - sounds like you got it so it's all good!